- 32 pages
- Ages 3-8 (but simple enough for adults too!)
- $15.50 plus S&H (and 6% tax in CT)
Think Green! travels the world spreading the gift of reading, the message of Think Green!, and the word that Kids can think big and act green at every age™.
Think Green! is more than a book about caring for the environment, it is the first children’s illustrated book with its own eco audit.
Think Green! is a book for our youngest generation, about children thinking and acting green every day to help keep our earth clean and safe for all people, animals, fish and birds and includes a page to write and draw in new green ideas and characters.
Think Green! is a great gift for the family, birthday parties, classrooms, libraries, or as corporate or non-profit educational premiums.
Think Green! is printed using soy based inks on recycled fiber/post consumer waste paper and processed chlorine free. Printed and published in the U.S.A.
Awards for Think Green! and Jeanine Behr Getz:
- The Moonbeam Children’s Book Awards recognized Think Green! with a bronze in their environmental issues category.
- Think Green! is the winner of the Creative Child Magazine 2009 Preferred Choice Award.
- Author Jeanine Behr Getz was awarded the Garden Club of America’s 2009 Club Conservation Award, “in recognition of [her] exceptional efforts in the field of Conservation, and for using them so creatively to teach a new generation to be green!”
- In addition, Jeanine was named a Connecticut Green Woman by CT Green Scene, and Kids Think Big has received a Green Coast Award.
Think Green! is $15.50 per book (plus 6% tax in CT) and shipping and handling. There is a 10% discount for orders over 50 books. Please contact Jeanine for more information on purchasing large orders or signed copies.